Monday 21 April 2008

Still nothing

I'm starting to worry about my sanity. I spent all Saturday morning stressing about the post - there was none - and today I'm checking the online tracking system compulsively (approximately every 30 minutes, sometimes less). I know that there's still time, but I'm feeling kind of aimless, like I don't know what to do with myself. Once I have an offer there's loads to do, student loan, house hunting, not to mention learning my second language but until an offer materialises I simply have to wait.

It's very frustrating!

2 comments:

Narky said...

Where are you hoping to train?

I would offer advice on staying calm and not worrying, but the words pot and kettle spring to mind...

Miss B. Have said...

Leeds would be the first choice. We're sticking to our plan of moving North, but not as far as home.

I feel as calm and unworried as it's possible to be under the circumstances. Mostly I just feel frustrated and a bit aimless.